2. The owner of the Website and Personal Data Administrator is HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership with headquarters in Warsaw (04-894), ul. Szachowa 1 / B11, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000560596, NIP: 1132890994, Regon: 361639403, hereinafter referred to as HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership, represented by the general partner: HYDROIDEA LLC with headquarters in Warsaw (04-894), ul. Szachowa 1 lok. B11, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000707760 with a share capital of PLN 5,000, NIP number: 1132957422, REGON number: 368925744.
3. Personal data collected by HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership are processed via the Website in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also known as GDPR.
4. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership takes special care to respect the privacy of Users visiting the Website.
§ 1 Type of data processed, purposes and legal basis
1. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership collects information on natural persons who perform legal transactions not directly related to their activities, natural persons conducting business or professional activity on their own behalf and natural persons representing legal persons or organizational units that are not legal persons, to whom the law grants legal capacity, conducting business activity on their own behalf or professional, hereinafter jointly referred to as Users.
2. Users’ personal data are collected in the case of:
1. using the contact form service in order to perform the contract provided electronically. Legal basis: necessity to perform the contract for the provision of the contact form service (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
3. In the case of using the contact form service, the User provides the following data:
first name and last name
4. When using the Website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the User’s computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
5. Users may also collect navigation data, including information about links and links in which they decide to click or other activities undertaken on our Website. Legal basis – a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
6. In order to determine, investigate and enforce claims, some personal data provided by the User may be processed as part of using the functionality on the Website, such as: name, surname, data regarding the use of services, if the claims result from the manner in which the User uses services, other data necessary to prove the existence of the claim, including the extent of the damage suffered. Legal basis – a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in establishing, investigating and enforcing claims and defending against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
7. Provision of personal data to HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership is voluntary, in connection with a concluded sales contracts or the provision of services via the Website, with the proviso that failure to provide the data specified in the forms in the Registration process prevents Registration and setting up a User Account, and in the case of placing an order without registering a User Account will prevent the submission and implementation of the User’s order.
§ 2 Who is the data shared or entrusted to, and how long is it stored?
1. The User’s personal data is provided to service providers used by HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership when running the Website. Service providers to whom personal data is transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the orders of HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership as to the purposes and methods of processing this data (processors) or they independently define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
1. Processors. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership uses suppliers who process personal data only at the request of HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership. These include, inter alia, providers providing hosting services, accounting services, providing marketing systems, systems for analyzing traffic on the Website, systems for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
2. Administrators. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership uses suppliers who do not act solely on the instructions and set the goals and methods of using Users’ personal data themselves. They provide electronic payment and banking services.
2. Location. Service providers are based mainly in Poland and other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA).
3. Users’ personal data are stored:
1. If the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, the User’s personal data are processed by HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership as long as the consent is not revoked, and after revoking the consent for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership and what may be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is ten years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years.
2. If the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, the User’s personal data is processed by HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is ten years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years.
4. The navigation data may be used to provide Users with better service, analyze statistical data and adjust the Website to Users’ preferences, as well as to administer the Website.
5. In the event of a request from HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership provides personal data to authorized state authorities, in particular to organizational units of the prosecutor’s office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
§ 3 Cookies mechanism, IP address
1. The website uses small files called cookies. They are saved by HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership on the end device of the person visiting the Website, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its “expiry time” and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. Information collected using this type of files helps to adjust the services offered by HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership products for individual preferences and real needs of visitors to the Website. They also enable the development of general statistics of visits to the presented products on the Website.
2. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership uses two types of cookies:
1. Session cookies: after the end of the browser session or the computer is turned off, the saved information is removed from the device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from Users’ computers.
2. Persistent cookies: they are stored in the memory of the User’s end device and remain there until they are deleted or expired. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the Users’ computer.
3. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership uses its own cookies for the purpose of:
1. authenticating the User on the Website and ensuring the User’s session on the Website (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
2. analysis and research as well as audience audit, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
4. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership uses external cookies for:
1. presentation on the information pages of the Website, a map showing the location of the HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership, via the maps.google.com website (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA)
2. presentation of the Reliable Certificate Regulations via the reliableregulamin.pl website (administrator of external cookies: Rzetelna Grupa LLC based in Warsaw)
5. The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the Website Users. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users’ computers this way. However, in their browsers, Users have the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to computers. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for the functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
1. Internet Explorer browser
2. Microsoft EDGE Browser
3. Mozilla Firefox browser
4. Chrome browser
5. Safari browser
6. Opera browser
7. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership may collect Users’ IP addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a visitor to the Website by an internet service provider. The IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned dynamically to the computer, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet, and therefore is commonly treated as non-personal identifying information. The IP address is used by HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyses (e.g. determining from which regions we record the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Website, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of unwanted automatic programs for viewing content that burden the server Website.
8. The website contains links and references to other websites. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership is not responsible for the privacy protection rules applicable to them.
§ 4 Rights of the data subjects
1. The right to withdraw consent – legal basis: art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR.
1. The user has the right to withdraw any consent given by HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership.
2. Withdrawal of consent is effective from the moment of withdrawal of consent.
3. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
4. Withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for the User, however, it may prevent further use of services or functionalities that, according to the law, HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership may only be provided with consent.
2. The right to object to data processing – legal basis: art. 21 GDPR.
1. The user has the right to object at any time – for reasons related to his particular situation – to the processing of his personal data, including profiling, if HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership processes his data based on a legitimate interest, e.g. product marketing and HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership services, keeping statistics on the use of individual Website functionalities and facilitating the use of the Website, as well as satisfaction surveys.
2. Resignation in the form of an e-mail from receiving marketing messages regarding products or services will mean the User’s objection to the processing of their personal data, including profiling for these purposes.
3. If the User’s objection turns out to be justified and HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership will have no other legal basis to process personal data, the User’s personal data will be deleted, against the processing of which the User has objected.
3. The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) – legal basis: art. 17 GDPR.
1. The User has the right to request removal of all or some personal data.
2. The User has the right to request the deletion of personal data if:
1. personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed
2. the User withdrew a specific consent to the extent to which personal data were processed based on their consent
the User objected to the use of their data for marketing purposes.
1. personal data are processed unlawfully
2. personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in Union law or the law of the Member State to which HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership is subject
3. personal data has been collected in relation to the offering of information society services
1. Despite the request to delete personal data, in connection with the objection or withdrawal of consent, HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership may retain certain personal data to the extent that processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims, as well as to fulfill legal obligations. an obligation that requires processing by Union or Member State law to which HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership is subject. This applies in particular to personal data including: name, surname, e-mail address, which data are kept for the purpose of considering complaints and claims related to the use of HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership services, or additionally the address of residence / correspondence address, order number which data are kept for the purpose of considering complaints and claims related to concluded sales contracts or the provision of services.
4. The right to limit data processing – legal basis: art. 18 GDPR.
1. The User has the right to demand that the processing of their personal data be restricted. Submitting a request, pending its consideration, prevents the use of certain functionalities or services, the use of which will involve the processing of data covered by the request. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership will also not send any messages, including marketing messages.
2. The User has the right to request the restriction of the use of personal data in the following cases:
1. when the User questions the correctness of their personal data – then HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership limits their use for the time needed to verify the correctness of the data, but not longer than 7 days
2. when the processing of data is unlawful, and instead of deleting the data, the User will request the restriction of their use
when personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used, but they are needed by the User in order to establish, assert or defend claims.
1.when the User objected to the use of their data – then the restriction takes place for the time needed to consider whether – due to the special situation – the protection of the interests, rights and freedoms of the User outweighs the interests that the Administrator performs when processing the User’s personal data.
5. The right to access data – legal basis: art. 15 GDPR.
1. The User has the right to obtain confirmation from the Administrator whether personal data, and if this is the case, the User has the right to:
1. get access to their personal data
2. obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, recipients or categories of recipients of these data, the planned period of storage of the User’s data or the criteria for determining this period (when it is not possible to specify the planned period of data processing), about the rights of the User under GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source of this data, about automated decision making, including profiling, and about the security measures applied in connection with the transfer of this data outside the European Union
obtain a copy of your personal data.
6. The right to rectify data – legal basis: art. 16 GDPR.
7. The right to data portability – legal basis: art. 20 GDPR.
1. The User has the right to receive their personal data, which the User provided to the Administrator, and then send them to another personal data administrator of their choice. The User also has the right to request that the personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to such an administrator, if technically possible. In this case, the Administrator will send the User’s personal data in the form of a csv file, which is a commonly used, machine-readable format that allows the received data to be sent to another personal data administrator.
8. In the event of the User having the right resulting from the above rights, HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership fulfills the request or refuses to comply with it immediately, but not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if – due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests – HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership will not be able to meet the request within one month, it will meet them within the next two months, informing the User within one month of receiving the request – about the intended extension of the deadline and its the reasons.
9. The user may submit complaints, inquiries and requests to the Administrator regarding the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights.
11. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding the violation of their rights to the protection of personal data or other rights granted under the GDPR.
§ 5 Security management – password
1. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership provides the Users with a secure and encrypted connection when transferring personal data and when logging in to the User’s Account on the Website. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership uses an SSL certificate issued by one of the world’s leading companies in the field of security and encryption of data sent over the Internet.
2. HYDROIDEA LLC-Limited Partnership never sends any correspondence, including electronic correspondence with a request for login details, in particular the access password to the User’s account.
3. Date of the last modification: 19/06/2018.