A natural preparation that prevents the growth of algae. Designed for all types of water reservoirs.
When used regularly, AlgoStopper prevents blooms of suspension algae, thread algae, and cyanobacteria in ornamental ponds, natural ponds , and lakes. It uses the active effect of humic compounds, condensed barley straw extract, and other natural ingredients. It is environmentally neutral and safe for humans, plants, fish, and other animals.
- 100% ecological;
- Works faster and longer compared to regular barley straw or its extracts;
- When using the preparation, no putrefactive processes occur in the water;
- The mixture does not add any nutrients to the water;
- Blocks the growth of algae in a way that is safe and natural for other organisms;
- No risks resulting from overdosing the preparation;
- Easy to use – dosing can be adjusted to any type of water reservoir;
- Does not contain copper sulfate;
- Made only from ecologically grown plants and cereals;
- It is the perfect complement to anti-algae agents.
Applications: fish ponds, swimming ponds, natural ponds, lakes, and freshwater aquariums.
Application method: starting dose 250 ml per 10,000 liters, then 50 ml per week per 10,000 liters.
A 500 ml bottle is sufficient for 10,000 liters of water.
Storage: Store in a cool shaded area above freezing temperatures. This is a natural product, and sediment may form in the bottle.
How and when to use this product – calendar with application dates
GOOD TO KNOW
Biological and natural preparations work slower than chemical products available on the market, however, they are much safer and have longer lasting effects.
AlgoStopper reduces algae in a natural way by being a kind of biological filter which blocks algal development and growth. It is an effective barrier against the formation of all types of algae.
UV radiation may adversely affect the performance of the product; when using UV lamps, apply AlgoStopper more often (twice a week).
AlgoStopper is a natural product and overdosing will not do any harm. Overdosing may contribute to a faster algae removal. In general, the product should be used regularly to be effective.
The preparation is 100% natural and safe to use, so you can be sure that it will not adversely affect valuable fish and plants.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will AlgoStopper eliminate algae in my pond quickly?
No. AlgoStopper is a natural agent that prevents the formation of algae in water bodies, it contains a certain amount of coumarin and organic substances (polyphenols) that block algae and cyanobacterial cell division. The product does not kill the existing algae, but limits its further expansion in a natural way. AlgoStopper should be used regularly throughout the season.