EcoGerm Cess Tabs
Soluble tablets for cleaning septic tanks and household sewage treatment plants.
EcoGerm Cess Tabs
EcoGerm Cess Tabs are a highly concentrated biological product that improves the operation of septic tanks and household sewage treatment plants. This product contains a selection of strains of bacteria with strictly targeted action, and enzymes that accelerate the decomposition of residues and fats. This increases the efficiency of the entire waste disposal process. It reduces surface scum, liquefies bottom sediments, and clears sewage systems. EcoGerm Cess Tabs break down harmful substances, including ammonia and hydrogen sulfide, which acts to highly effectively eliminate unpleasant odors. It works perfectly in aerobic and anaerobic conditions, and in a wide range of temperatures and pH levels. Efficient and easy to use – in the form of easy-to-use soluble tablets. Highly concentrated – 5 billion bacteria in 1 tablet.
EcoGerm Cess Tabs:
- Soluble tablet formula facilitates bacterial colonization of sewage;
- Additional enzymes accelerate the breakdown of residues and fats;
- Effective – significantly accelerates the decomposition of waste, clears and cleans sewage systems and septic tanks;
- Efficient – each tablet contains over 5 billion microorganisms (selected from nonpathogenic strains);
- Economical – reduces the frequency needed for emptying holding tanks;
- Natural – does not contain acids or caustic substances, and is safe for the environment;
- Versatile – for use in septic tanks, household sewage treatment plants, portable toilets, latrines, and dry toilets;
- One package is sufficient for 12 months for a 3 m³ septic tank;
- Packaging: 120 g – 24 tablets of 5 g each;
- Capacity – 3,000 l / 4 people / 12 months.
Applications: latrines, dry toilets, portable toilets, septic tanks, household sewage treatment plants.
Dosage: sewage and septic tank treatment: 1 tablet (5 g) for every 3 m3 of tank capacity every 14 days. For a better effect, it is recommended to use a starting dose of 3 tablets (15 g) for each 3 m3 of tank capacity, or the application of the EcoGerm Cess Starter bacterial starter, or the use of additional EcoGerm Cess powder.
Application method: sewage treatment plants and septic tanks: use 1 tablet per 3 m³ of incoming sewage every 14 days. Throw the tablet into the toilet and wait until it partially dissolves, then flush the water.
Latrines and dry toilet: dissolve 1-2 tablets in 2-3 liters of water and pour over the feces. Repeat the application every 7 days.
Storage: store in a tightly closed container in a dry well ventilated room at a temperatures between -30° C to 30° C.
GOOD TO KNOW
Before start-up, and every time a septic tank or sewage treatment plant is emptied, EcoGerm Cess Starter bioactivator should be applied. In problematic tanks, you can use additional EcoGerm Cess powder.
The enzymes contained in EcoTabs Cess Tabs are characterized by their high selectivity of action. This is important for the degradation of compounds that are resistant to biodegradation and detergents.
Microbiological treatment of wastewater achieves its best effects when using loose mixtures which contain both a highly concentrated bacterial mixture and additional supporting enzymes.
All EcoGerm Cess products reduce bottom sediment deposits, prevent the formation of surface scum, and have the ability to bind heavy metals. They are resistant to household chemicals.
EcoGerm Cess Tabs retains their properties for 3 years from the date of production. After this time they are still usable, but they may be less effective, which must be taken into account when calculating the dose.